Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pary L Reza has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Reza really, really knows her stuff. She does have a bit of an "I'm the doctor, don't question what I say" attitude, but don't let that put you off going to see her, because she is very, very good at what she does.Her office staff, on the other hand, are incompetent and rude. When they (inevitably) screw something up, trying to straighten it out is a nightmare because they will deny it, and then they will treat you as if you are a big frustrating inconvenience for insisting that they fix their mistake.Dr. Reza is such a good doctor (she really keeps her skills up to date and has a thorough knowledge in every area) that I still recommend her if you have the thick skin necessary to deal with the office staff -- but if you're sensitive/conflict-avoidant, you may want to find another almost-as-good doctor with better office staff!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2008, 2015, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Reza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Pary L Reza accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIha Family And Internal Medicine West Arbor, 4350 Jackson Rd Ste 200, Ann Arbor, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pary L Reza in this video.
Dr. Pary L Reza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.