Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pascal P Bordy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Critical Care
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 45
Nurse that ask questions was cold and had no compassion, My waiting time on a exam table was extremely long, with severe back issues. I had nothing to lean on and my feet didn't reach the step. I felt like I was hanging there. I was nearly in tears by the time the doc FINALLY came in the room. They are not set JP for people with disabilities. I feel I was treated VERY unprofessionally!!!! I would NOT recommended him to treat a dog
I had made Dr.Bordy my primary care doctor at that time I would get a yearly phsical and maybe the flu.Then I hurt my back...at first it seemed like muscles but no I did disc and nerve damage,I do not like to take a lot of medicine and I appreciate the fact that the Doc understands that and we have worked together on other options,once the MRI verified the problem...I tried Chiropractic and then pain mgmt shots,once again prior to this maybe an Advil twice a year...Pain medicine is a necessary evil...but there are options like massage very very helpful...and less medicine ,,It has been almost 2 years but Dr, Bordy has not given up,Staff is always friendly,and yes a couple times I had to wait to...but sometimes emergencys walk in there door..But usually my wait time is good.I realize not all quality of life will come back,but learning how to live with it better,Great Doctor...and polite to patients
Dr. Pascal P Bordy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWalk In Medical Clinic, 530 Tamiami Trl, Port Charlotte, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pascal P Bordy in this video.
Dr. Pascal P Bordy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.