Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pascal R Fuchshuber has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Pascal R Fuchshuber has the following 12 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Lung Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Vascular Malformations
- Radiation Oncology
Dr. Pascal R Fuchshuber has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Pascal R Fuchshuber is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Fuchshuber is an eminent, highly skilled surgeon who greets his patients with a loving and spiritual touch. I had Stage III stomach cancer and the doctor who diagnosed gave me little hope. On first meeting Dr. Fuchschuber hugged me and said that he would saved me and with his care and skill I am alive today.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
Ruprecht Karls University Heidelberg
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKp Walnut Creek Medical Center, 1425 S Main St, Walnut Creek, CA
Dr. Pascal R Fuchshuber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.