Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pascale Anglade MD
Dr. Pascale Anglade, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Bronx, NY and Monroe, NC . She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Anglade is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center - Union, University Hospital - Charlotte and Montefiore Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Pascale Anglade has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Pascale Anglade has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Pascale Anglade has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Pascale Anglade is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Anglade is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carolinas Medical Center - Union
University Hospital - Charlotte
Montefiore Medical Center
Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Pascale Anglade Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Pascale Anglade's office for more information.
5500 Broadway Bronx, NY : (718) 548-7900
1200 Waters Pl Bronx, NY : (866) 633-8255
1663 Campus Park Dr Monroe, NC : (704) 372-7974
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pascale Anglade, MD - Internal Medicine in Bronx, NY, in this video.
Dr. Pascale Anglade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.