Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pascale Bastien
Dr. Pascale Bastien, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Delran, NJ. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Bastien is affiliated with Virtua Voorhees Hospital, Lourdes Medical Center and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. Dr. Bastien has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Pascale Bastien has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Esophageal Diseases
- Lyme Disease
- Eating Disorders
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Hepatitis B
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Stomach Diseases
- Nutritional Support
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Intestinal Diseases
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Hepatitis A
- Adolescent Medicine
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Substance Abuse
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Birth Control
- Cerebral Palsy
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have been taking my son to Dr. B since he was born. Before my son was born we interviewed pediatricians and she took the time to meet with us and reviewed infant care and infant hospital proceedures. She was excellent. You can talk to her and always get an emergency appt. Excellent, excellent doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2010, 2014, 2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Bastien is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Pascale Bastien accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPediatric & Adolescent, 8008 Route 130, Delran, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pascale Bastien in this video.
Dr. Pascale Bastien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delran, NJ.