Dr. Pascale Duroseau Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Pascale Duroseau?

Posted on May 12th, 2017

I'm very sad about some of these reviews. I love her so much! I saw her back in 2004 and she delivered my first 3 kids. I was very sad when she left and I had to see one of the other doctors. I think she is very sweet, and was always understanding and she always explained everything. I just found out I'm pregnant with my 5th and I wish so very much I coukd have her again. Your the best Duroseau and I miss you!

Limited knowledge of female health issues for a "gynecologist"

Posted on May 15th, 2015

After years of what I now see are VERY obvious symptons of perimenopause and being treated for each individually as they arose I presented all of them to my new gynocologist Duroseau Pascale MD. She sent me away saying I should see a psychiatrist and take antidepressants. I am not depressed. After speaking with a quality gynecologist I learned that my insomnia, anxiety, headaches, and sudden allergies were textbook perimenopause. Duroseau Pascale MD go back to school.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Rushed through appointment. Cut me off when I was speaking. I love CWC, but not so much this doctor.

Posted on May 15th, 2012

I think she is wonderful and I would go back to her for my third pregnancy! She was so good when I delivered my second daughter. I understood everything she said to me and answered any questions I had.

I Loved Her

Posted on January 27th, 2012

When I found out I was pregnant, I had an appt 30 days out at a different hospital. I was referred to Dr. Duroseau and had my first appointment within one week. I felt she was very professional. Before I was seen, she took me and my husband to her office and talked to us about our concerns/expectations. She provided great bedside manner. Throughout my pregnancy, she seemed very thorough with testing and exams. She was very personable and I would certainly recommend her. The only thing I did not like about Dr. Duroseau was that she was always so busy. I understood though because she has sooo many patients.

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

I would Highly recommend Dr.Duroseau. I have been a patitent for over 2yrs. I continued with ther pratice though she moved out of my area.I am a little sad by the previous comments of her and her staff. The entire staff and Dr. Duroseau have always been professional.Her wait time is a little over 5 mintues. If it runs over five mintues it is often with a very pregnant woman so I truely understand. During the "exams" I like the way she gives the medical terminology, then exaplains it a little furthur, then asks if you have questions, then explain the risks etc. During my yearly visit she has caught many things that my GP did not get. I also delivered in St. Agnes under her care as a high risk pregnancy. My delivery was painful but calm. During the delivery she explained almost every procedure.She really involved my husband during the delivery. I loved it. I think it says a lot when you sit in a waiting room of an OBGYN and you see a mother and a daughter both in the office for their visit. Ps. If I had to wait a little more than 5 minutes to see Dr. Duroseau I will wait for many positive reasons.

She should not be a DR

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

I went to her and I was the only one in the office and I still had to wait about 30 min. Her staff was rude and talked loud even the Dr took part in the gossip. They were quick to take the copay though. I finally got inside to see her and all she did was take a quick swab and i swear she threw it in thetrash and did not even send it to the lab. I had questions and concerns and I was unsure about somethings and it seemed as though she was getting annoyed with my questions and just rushed me out. I saw her a total of 5 min. HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER GO TO HER AGAIN!

Go to another OB/GYN

Posted on August 4th, 2008

I had a sonogram that indicated that there may be a problem with the baby's brain. Her response was to wait 4-weeks and have another sonogram. NOT ACCEPTABLE. I immediately sought a second opinion at large teaching hospital in Baltimore. Nothing is wrong with the baby. She does not listen to her patients and is not pro-active. In fact, is more or less dismissive of your concerns. Moreover, her hours change and your appointments will be moved with little to no notice.

Find A Different Doctor

Posted on July 3rd, 2008

Her office hours change drastically without notice so it is very difficult to get an appointment or test results. It is impossible to get the doctor on the phone or get her to call you back. She does not listen to her patients but rushes them through with no exam. I have been under her care for several weeks for a pregnancy - she recently advised that I abort it b/c it was ectopic. However 2 radiologists and another ob/gyn said that an ectopic pregnancy was not possible considering my blood tests and ultrasounds. Luckily I have found another physician.

Posted on February 5th, 2008

I like Dr.Duroseau but its HARD seeing her and the wait is so long, and the last time i was there i waiting 4 hrs. Wow! just to see her.

Posted on July 5th, 2011