Dr. Pasquale G Bernardi Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Pasquale G Bernardi?

Best pediatrician in our area

We usually see Dr Knapick. I've always told my wife I don't like her. We got an opportunity to see Bernardi and I was VERY impressed with him. He is a very calming person, he explains everything to you. He makes you feel comfortable when you're asking questions and is reassuring, unlike Knapick. Knapick comes off as a condescending "know-it-all" but hasn't convinced me she knows anything. If you can see Dr Bernardi, DO IT. Try to specifically request him. When we saw him I left his office happy and feeling good about our sons care. When I leave Knapick I'm always angry about something she said.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Pasquale G Bernardi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodstock, IL.