Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pasquale Del Vecchio MD
Dr. Pasquale Del Vecchio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bessemer, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Bessemer, AL (and 8 other locations). He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Del Vecchio is affiliated with Baptist Princeton, Uab Medical West and Medical West. He speaks English.
Dr. Pasquale Del Vecchio has 11 locations
2800 Allison Bonnett Memorial Dr
Bessemer, AL 35023
Dr. Pasquale Del Vecchio has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pasquale Del Vecchio - Posted on August 24th, 2015
Dr. Del Vecchio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Uab Medical West
Baptist Health Centers
54 Years Experience
Graduated in 1959
Dr. Pasquale Del Vecchio Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Pasquale Del Vecchio's office for more information.
2800 Allison Bonnett Memorial Dr Bessemer, AL : (205) 744-4410
1919 7th Ave S Birmingham, AL : (205) 934-4507
995 9th Ave SW Bessemer, AL : (205) 481-7000
619 19th St S Birmingham, AL : (205) 934-6600
4600 Highway 280 Birmingham, AL : (205) 408-1231
5410 Highway 280 Birmingham, AL : (205) 201-7290
880 Montclair Rd Birmingham, AL : (205) 930-0920
701 Princeton Ave SW Birmingham, AL : (334) 670-5440
513 Brookwood Blvd Birmingham, AL : (205) 870-0256
2321 John Hawkins Pkwy Birmingham, AL : (205) 989-7254
1250 Inverness Cors Birmingham, AL : (205) 980-0035
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pasquale Del Vecchio is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bessemer, AL.