Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pasquale Santini has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Doctor Santini, is very professional and very compassionate at the same time. He spend time with me talking about my health, life style and interests that I have. I found that very important that he looks behind the phisical health of a patient. The office is very nice and updated recently, all people that work there are nice and make you comfortable. I have been a patient of Dr. Santini fpr many years and I highly recomend him.
Dr. Santini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sibley Memorial Hospital
17 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Pasquale Santini accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions5530 Wisconsin Ave, Chevy Chase, MD
Dr. Pasquale Santini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chevy Chase, MD.