Dr. Pasquale Sinicrope Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Pasquale Sinicrope?

OVERPRICED!!!!!!!!

Posted on October 27th, 2017

this dr. is just there, gets nearly $700 from my insurance for 2 hrs work, and now wants another 300!!!! NOT RIGHT.

Wonderful

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Sinicrope saw me in the ER when I came not feeling well last weekend. I immediately recognized him as the doctor who was on duty when my father had his stroke two years prior. He remembered my dad and their fishing conversations and asked how he was doing. He listened to what I had to say, did not treat as if I did not know what I was talking about and checked in keeping informed of test results and what the course of action was. He made me feel at ease immediately, was easy to talk too and very pleasant. He is an asset to West!

bad taste in my mouth

Posted on September 14th, 2013

very rude, no bedside manner, very dry with no sympathy towards patients. gives all doctors a bad name, avoid him at all costs

Posted on April 2nd, 2009