Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pat D Do has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
He is all about himself, I've been to a lot better surgeons, the only reason I went to him is my primary Dr. sent me to him. When he did his exam it wasn't complete and the MRI and x-ray's clearly showed the problem, but his advise wasn't the correct way to repair the injury. I didn't go back to him I went to another DR and he saw the problem on the x-rays and MRI and the repair was done without any problems.
Licensee's acts and conduct during the course of treating Patient 3 constitute violations of the Kansas Healing Arts Act as follows: a. Licensee has violated K.S.A. 65-2836(b ), as further defined in K.S.A. 65-2837(a)(2), in that Licensee has committed an act of professional incompetency with repeated instances involving failure to adhere to the applicable standard of care to a degree which constitutes ordinary negligence; b. Licensee has violated K.S.A. 65-2836(b), as further defined in K.S.A. 65-2837(a)(3), in that Licensee has committed a pattern of practice or other behavior which demonstrates a manifest incapacity or incompetence to practice the healing arts; c. Licensee has violated K.S.A. 65-2836(b), as furthered defined in K.S.A. 65-2837(b)(24), in that Licensee has had a repeated failure to practice the healing arts with that level of care, skill and treatment which is Petition Page18of21 Pat Dinh Do, M.D. recognized by a reasonably prudent similar practitioner as being acceptable under similar conditions and circumstances;
Dr. Do referred me to a foot specialist so no follow up.... X ray tech was insensitive impatient and just all round nasty person to work with.... but I really liked Dr. Do....once I got in to see him... had to wait a long time to get an appointment... several weeks...which was to long when suffering bone pain.... was referred to him by his wife, but that didn't help me get in any sooner...
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Do is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Truman Medical Center
Dr. Pat D Do accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMid America Orthopedics Llc, 1923 N Webb Rd, Wichita, KS
Dr. Pat D Do is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Wichita, KS.