Dr. Patrick Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Green?

Posted on August 9th, 2017

excellent, knowledgeable, approach to solving my health problems. I requested that he performs as my primary care physician and he accepted.

Great doctor- terrible receptionist should be fired for interfering with patient care. She refuses to take a message for a call back or give appointments if the patient does not give ever detail about why they want to see him. Hello anyone hear of HIPPA! The patient has rights too. I hate to change doctors but I will not tolerate her interference. More than twice now she has stopped me from getting medical care and I have some very serious issues. If Dr. Green chooses to keep her, he will loose even more patients.

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Dr. Green is very kind and helpful and listens well. But his receptionist is terrible and should be fired

Great Doctor/ terrible office

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Dr Green is a wonderful Doctor. However, the office is poorly ran. No knowledge of my chart, repeat blood draws, mis scheduling appointments, wasted HOURS without seeing Doctor. Overall, very frustrating experience. I am taking my business elsewhere and hope they can improve upon running their office better for other patients.

Love Dr Green...but not liking the staff

Posted on November 25th, 2013

I really like Dr Green...but the staff in place is horrible. They spend more time talking and joking around, then the care of the patients in the office....I will seek out another doctor alto I hate to leave Dr Green...but he must be aware of his staff.....very unprofessional....I have been told many times someone will call me back...never get a call back..I end up going in person to get results..I have sat in the office and watch the girl take a call, and make faces...very rude.

Charges way too much for the services provided !

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Will never return to this doctor - was charged over 200 for a strep screen! then sent to collections. Don't mind paying reasonable and customary but really??? I'll tell as many people as possible to not go to this place. Thanks alot.

Awesome doctors

Posted on March 5th, 2012

They really care about people best in Tooele. I would recommend them to anyone

Posted on August 9th, 2017