Dr. Pat Pazmino Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Pat Pazmino?

Party!

Posted on December 15th, 2017

I came to Dr.Pazmino’s Naughty or Nice Party and I have to say it was amazing! We sat in a group and heard the doctor speak about product and then he took us all in to see the amazing changes! He was so profesional and charismatic I fell in love!

El es el mejor!

Posted on December 15th, 2017

Soy paciente del Doctor desde hace años y tengo que decir que no cambio de doctor nunca! Vengo por Botox y rellenos para la cara y es demasiado profesional al tratarme cada vez. Muchísimas gracias a todos en la oficina y al doctor por tan buen trato que recibo siempre al ir!

Heaven sent !

Posted on December 14th, 2017

Having Dr. Pazmino as my surgeon has been heaven sent . I had a tummy tuck a few years ago with another dr and instead of feeling better about myself I felt like he had destroyed my body & butchered me . It took years for me to mentally prepare myself to get my surgery revised & get a tummy tuck all over again . It’s been only a week since my surgery & I look phenomenal . He literally gave me my life back . Thank you so much to all the staff & the dr for making this journey for me a success . I will continue to recommend him to everyone . He’s the best at what he does . Very talented , thanks again !

highly recommend

Posted on December 14th, 2017

Before my brazilian butt lift I really did a lot of research to make sure I was in the best hands for my surgery. I ran into the website for the miami society of plastic surgery and it recommended the best doctor in my area which was Dr.Pazmino. Its been 3 months since my surgery and Im extremely happy. Such a smooth process since the start . I highly recommend him !!!

Lo Maximo!

Posted on December 13th, 2017

Estoy sorprendida de el trabajo tan espectacular! El doctor es demasiado professional y me hicieron send it como en casa. Desde el primer momento que llegue con Los nervous de Punta, Alexa estuvo alli para mi y me hizo sentir decir a de la desicion que estaba apunto de tomar. Gracias doctor y gracias a su oficina por ser Los mejores conmigo!

Great Plastic Surgeon

Posted on December 13th, 2017

I am a 58 year old who was in need of facial rejuvenation. Dr. Pazmino was highly recommended to me by a friend. I decided to do a liquid facelift. I am so happy I did! I literally look 10 years younger. I love his experience, technique and my natural looking results. I will not rule out surgery in the future but I am so happy this option was available to me. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Happy grandma

Posted on December 6th, 2017

I’m a grandmother with 11 grandchildren . I decided to have surgery and do something for myself . I was recommended by a very good friend . I’m now 3 weeks out since my tummy tuck & breast lift & ive never felt sexier as a grandma . Thank you Dr. Pazmino for giving me my groove back :)

My Botox King!

Posted on December 5th, 2017

I have been a patient of Doctor Pazmino’s for over 6 years and I have to say he is the most professional and amazing doctor I could have ever asked for! He is just so dedicated and I love my results every time I leave his office.

Fillers!

Posted on November 27th, 2017

I am a patient from France and I came to do fillers with Dr.Pazmino. He is a true artist! I Highly recommend him to everyone out there. His staff is also so welcoming I felt confortable from the Time I walked in!

New Me Forever!

Posted on November 27th, 2017

Being able to look in the mirror and find myself as a new woman is priceless. The artist work of Dr.Pazmino not only left me speechless but wanting to wake up everyday in a beautiful body that was hidden within layers and layers of unwanted trails. I would do this all over again and I would chose him, no questions asked! Ladies, his hands work magic!

Loving Life!

Posted on November 24th, 2017

I recently went to Dr.Pazmino for a change and I am just speechless! His care, attention, and dedication is unique. He has the touch of an artist and I look ready to be in a catwalk! THE BEST

It's meant to be :)

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

I'm a true believer that everything happens for a reason . I had been holding off on getting surgery for a long time because of all the horror stories that I read online but I reasearched a lot and Dr.Pazmino always stood out to me . After much thought and holding off I ran into a woman at the salon who had surgery with Dr.Pazmino . She was so Happy with her results . So I chose him because he's also board certified . Fast forwarding 3 months later & ive never been happier . Amazing tummy tuck!