Dr. Pat Toselli Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Pat Toselli?

The Best Umbilical Hernia Doctor Ever!!!

Posted on November 14th, 2012

Dr. Toselli is best umbilical hernia doctor ever. On day one he draw on the legal pad on what I had and what he was going to do. He explain every thing to me that I didnt know. He always give me eye contact when talking to me, and always answer my questions. He feel really comfertable in his presents. I only waited 3 min in the office and 15 seconds when I enter in my room. The staff are awesome.... They were great! They reminded me of my appt. Called and check up on me after surgery. The quality of my surgery is perfect! I didn't need to take my medication after surgery, thats how good he is. I healed up so good I forgot I had surgery. He ask me how my child is doing he is a very caring doctor. Please try him out he is a great doctor. Thank you:)

Posted on January 25th, 2017