Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pat Wimmer
Dr. Pat Wimmer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Wimmer is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth and Harris Methodist H E B. He speaks English.
Dr. Pat Wimmer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Wimmer is a very professional physician who cares for his patients and provides the highest quality care. He spends time listening to the patient and assures them with clear and understandable information concerning their treatment and diagnosis. I was very pleased with his care and would recommend Dr. Wimmer to my friends.
Dr. Wimmer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Harris Methodist H E B
Texas Health HEB
22 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Pat Wimmer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1600 Hospital Pkwy, Bedford, TX
Dr. Pat Wimmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.