Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patience Adesida
Dr. Patience Adesida, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pontiac, IL, with another office in Champaign, IL. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Adesida is affiliated with Provena St Joseph Medical Center, Provena Saint Joseph Hospital and Carle Foundation Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Patience Adesida has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Patience Adesida has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Patience Adesida has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patience Adesida is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I have been going to Dr. Adesida for years, both when she was a Christie doctor and now when she has a private practice. She is very caring, knowledgeable, and professional. She will call the pharmacy to check if generic drugs are available before finalizing her prescription. She has never recommended anything just to make money!
I went to this doctor for an annual and she talked me into coming back next week and getting the gardasil vaccine....I didn't really want it, but she recommended it and when I asked her how much it would cost, she said "oh nothing, your insurance will cover it." I figured that she knew what she was talking about because she was the doctor...I mean, call me crazy. So, I scheduled an appointment for the next week and a few weeks later received a bill for $275....so I called to try to clear things up. She THEN....of course AFTER I received the shot explained everything and why my insurance didn't pay for all of it. I thought it was very unprofessional and very shady. If she needs to trick people into coming back to see her, it can't be a good sign. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone! Go to a well known clinic that knows what they are talking about....unfortunately she doesn't, even after 24 years.
Dr. Adesida is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Carle Foundation Hospital
John & Mary Kirby Hospital
Provena Covenant Medical Center
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patience Adesida is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pontiac, IL.