Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Patric N Anderson
Dr. Patric N Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Smith, AR. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Patric N Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Patric N Anderson has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Patric N Anderson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patric N Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 4
DONT GO THERE. I went in for chest pain and uncontrolled vomiting. Several pain from dry heaving for 2 days. Had to wait over an hour for nausea meds. Was not given an meds for my pain said "your family doctor will have to deal with that." (Really). After being in er room for 5 hours (only given one med for nausea, sent home still vomiting and told that would not give anything else. Only prescription for tablets that I can not keep down. So went straight to mercy, was admitted into the hospital within the hour. Spent 3 days getting better (under better quailty care) before being released. Will not recommend his care or for that matter sparks health system. Poor excuse, and very loud doctor. DON'T GO THERE. DON'T GO THERE.
Dr. Anderson, while very matter of fact, really seemed to care about myself and my situation. I never felt rushed, he took his time with me and answered all of my questions. His he even did an ultrasound. It wasn't necessary, he just offered it for my peace of mind. I was very blessed to have him as my ER doctor.
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Patric N Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvance Care Hospital, 7301 Rogers Ave Fl 4, Fort Smith, AR
Dr. Patric N Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Smith, AR.