More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrice G Kruszewski has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist can help you get to the bottom of it. They can also help identify the many possible causes of failure to thrive in infants.
Other common conditions they treat include Crohn's Disease, inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, short gut syndrome and hepatitis C, as well as nutritional disorders like celiac disease and lactose intolerance. In order to diagnose and treat your child’s condition, gastroenterologists can perform colonoscopies and other diagnostic testing before deciding on the best treatment plan.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I have never met a doctor as rude as this one in my entire life! She did not care to get to the cause of my child's issues, said it was because my child did not "like" school, and refused to run tests! On the way home from our appointment with her my child was doubled over in pain and rushed to the ER. Our new doctor did an endoscope and discovered a large ulcer that was causing the pain all along. She needs to go back to medical school and also needs to learn how to stop being rude and dismissive to children and their parents!
My child has been having the same problem for over a year & after seeing Dr. Patrice for my child no test was ever ran just asked about the was going on gave her some medication she's already been on for over a year that's not working & I'm still having the same problem after I've things have not gotten better & all she's saying is stay on the medication so now I have to go to another Dr. To further examine the problem & hopes to find out what's going on!
12 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Patrice G Kruszewski accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEmory University Hospital, 1364 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Patrice G Kruszewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.