Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrice H Fox MD
Dr. Patrice H Fox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Swampscott, MA, with another office in Danvers, MA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Patrice H Fox has 2 locations
Dr. Patrice H Fox has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Patrice H Fox has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrice H Fox - Posted on June 19th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrice H Fox - Posted on December 11th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrice H Fox - Posted on December 28th, 2013
I was grateful the office was able to fit me in for a last minute appointment. Although Dr Fox is pleasant, she is condescending and a little sarcastic - something patients in pain don't respond to well. Being in healthcare myself, I can understand burnout, but I did not want to be there either, and my pain was an inconvenience. Hopefully, one will not have to deal with Marie the surgery scheduler. My need for surgery came at a time over the holidays, when many staff were on vacation and "I usually schedule these surgeries 6-8 weeks in advance, not right away" I told Marie I will try to reschedule my pain after the holidays when she has more staff available.
30 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1989
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Patrice H Fox Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrice H Fox is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Swampscott, MA.