Highly Dissatisfied

I am sure she is competent and can be outwardly friendly. However, she can also at times have an off-putting demeanor which makes a patient feel uncomfortable asking for answers.

Dr. Fox was warm, friendly, and incredibly accommodating. Her manner was professional, and she is straightforward with information. What a wonderful doctor, she really made my visit comfortable.

I was grateful the office was able to fit me in for a last minute appointment. Although Dr Fox is pleasant, she is condescending and a little sarcastic - something patients in pain don't respond to well. Being in healthcare myself, I can understand burnout, but I did not want to be there either, and my pain was an inconvenience. Hopefully, one will not have to deal with Marie the surgery scheduler. My need for surgery came at a time over the holidays, when many staff were on vacation and "I usually schedule these surgeries 6-8 weeks in advance, not right away" I told Marie I will try to reschedule my pain after the holidays when she has more staff available.

Dr. Patrice H Fox is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Swampscott, MA.