Dr. Patrice A Michaletz Onody Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Patrice A Michaletz Onody?

Can't say enough about her! She is an amazingly knowledgeable doctor. I have suffered from Crohns desease for at least 40 yrs. I moved here fro NYC 5 years ago and was petrified about not finding a gastroenterologist to take care of me. My primary doctor recommended her and I thank God for that. She is very caring, extremely knowledgeable and very patient, she takes her time when you need to see her. I am very thankful I found her.

Great Doctor

I became a patient of Dr. Michaletz-Onody when I lived in Seattle and she practiced there. She and I both moved to Colorado around the same time and I am so glad she did because I wouldn't want to consider going to another gastro. Her staff all love her and anyone who has been a patient of hers that I've talked to feels the same way I do. She's great!

getting an appointment

My only issue with this doctor is that it is next to impossible to come in on an emergency situation and see her, she can book you in with the PA immediately but not her. And I figure that my insurance has to pay for a doctors visit as does my copay, then I should be able to see the doctor.

The best there is!

I have had several procedures with Dr. Michaletz-Onody and she and her staff have always been extremely responsive. I would highly recommend her!