Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrice L Staten has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Patrice L Staten has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Patrice L Staten has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patrice L Staten is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I used to have Dr Hulsen until he didnt except my Ins anymore but because of my medical history, he referred me to her & I LOVE her so far! She's compassionate & VERY patient in listening & trying to resolve the problems & QUICK in doing so. My surgery is the 24th, she's not wasting anymore of my time! And her receptionists(sorry, forgot her nameð) does a great job at scheduling visits, tests & giving instructions as well. ALSO, returning my keys I left in the waiting room! Lol. Kudos to Dr Staten & staff ðð
Dr Staten is wonderful. My doctor retired and I didn't have a doctor for a couple of years. She was my mothers doctor and I took her to one of her appointments. After meeting doctor Staten and seeing how she interacted with my mother, I knew I wanted her to be my doctor too. She really is really concerned about her patients and explains things in terms that we can understand.
I met Dr. Staten as a result of my long-time OB-Gyn retiring and referring me to her. What I appreciate most are her intra-personal skills. She's very attentive and passionate about her customers. She spends time, assuring they receive a thorough exam and explanation. She is not captive to "insurance companies/policies" as she will not hesitate to recommended and schedule additional testing if she suspects something is wrong, or to rule out the same. For me, this is critical given the benefit of early detection as it relates to the best chance for responsive treatment. I have been a patient for more than 10 years, and I feel so strong about her services that my daughter is now a patient as well.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Wilford Hall Medical Center
Dr. Patrice L Staten accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrice L Staten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maryville, IL.