Dr. Patrice L Staten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrice L Staten?

I used to have Dr Hulsen until he didnt except my Ins anymore but because of my medical history, he referred me to her & I LOVE her so far! She's compassionate & VERY patient in listening & trying to resolve the problems & QUICK in doing so. My surgery is the 24th, she's not wasting anymore of my time! And her receptionists(sorry, forgot her name🙄) does a great job at scheduling visits, tests & giving instructions as well. ALSO, returning my keys I left in the waiting room! Lol. Kudos to Dr Staten & staff 😁👍

Dr Staten is wonderful. My doctor retired and I didn't have a doctor for a couple of years. She was my mothers doctor and I took her to one of her appointments. After meeting doctor Staten and seeing how she interacted with my mother, I knew I wanted her to be my doctor too. She really is really concerned about her patients and explains things in terms that we can understand.

Love her! She is excellent!

Attentive, Thorough, Passionate and Liberal in Her Treatment Approach

I met Dr. Staten as a result of my long-time OB-Gyn retiring and referring me to her. What I appreciate most are her intra-personal skills. She's very attentive and passionate about her customers. She spends time, assuring they receive a thorough exam and explanation. She is not captive to "insurance companies/policies" as she will not hesitate to recommended and schedule additional testing if she suspects something is wrong, or to rule out the same. For me, this is critical given the benefit of early detection as it relates to the best chance for responsive treatment. I have been a patient for more than 10 years, and I feel so strong about her services that my daughter is now a patient as well.

Dr.Staten gives excellent care to her patients. The wait time is long but that's bc she sees all her patients personally. I can promise you when it's your turn you will forget all about the wait bc she is serious about what she does and very informative. I wouldn't trade her for nothing.

Besides the wait time I LOVE HER AS A DR. wouldnt switch for anything.