Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Demming
Dr. Patricia Demming, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Demming is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division, Beth Israel Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Demming has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 52
Dr. Demming is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Beth Israel Medical Center
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
43 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Suny Health Science Center At Brooklyn
Dr. Patricia Demming accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsReproductive Medicine Associates NY, 635 Madison Ave, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patricia Demming in this video.
Dr. Patricia Demming is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.