Dr. Patricia A Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia A Robinson?

Dr. Patricia Robinson, MD

Dr. Robinson has been my oncologist since my breast cancer diagnosis in 2010.. She is intelligent, caring, listens to her patients and she keeps up with all new treatments. I will see her in May, 2018 for my yearly check up, she gives me lots of confidence I can continue to be healthy with her guidance. Alana Goode

Dr. Robinson is an absolutely amazing physician and oncologist. She is always willing to spend time with her patients and is very thorough in her plan of care for her patients. She is extremely bright, caring and goes above and beyond in the care of her patients.

patient

I would highly recommend Patricia Robinson MD at Loyola Medical. She was/is my Chemo. Easy to speak with and explains everything in detail so you understand. She is up on what is going on in her field, which is important to me.