Dr. Patricia Scott Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Scott?

Love her!

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Dr. Scott is an amazing doctor to all three of my children. We've been with her 10+ years. She's always been polite and accurate with her diagnosis. She's even called after hours to follow up and make sure all is well. Best doctor ever

Posted on August 7th, 2012

We love Dr.Scott. She is very compassionate and kind and never rushes. I like how she involves the kids in their own care. I think she is the best ped around.

We love Dr. Scott

Posted on July 17th, 2012

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Scott since birth. She is a wonderful doctor and person. I am shocked at some of the comments about her being rude. SHe never, ever rushes our appointments and is always very responsive to my questions and non-judgemental. We have had to wait over the time of our appointment but it would never be enough to make us switch pediatricians.

Great Doctor, Awful Wait

Posted on June 15th, 2012

I routinely wait well over an hour to see Doctor Scott, and sometimes over an hour and a half for rechecks and shots - even when there has been only one other patient there. I have never been apologized to for a long wait. Much of the staff is rude, and often fighting with one another. Doctor Scott always spends ample time with me, and is patient with my many questions. But the wait has gotten to be unacceptable.

Posted on May 21st, 2012

My children are 7 and 10 years old and having been seeing Dr. Scott since birth. Although I have friends who are pediatricians, I have stayed with Dr. Scott because I think she is a wonderful doctor. She has always accurately diagnosed what is wrong with my children. She has spoken to me over the telephone rather than making me come in when it was not necessary. And she has never made us feel rushed when seeing us. She is a caring and professional doctor and I highly recommend her!

Excellent Pediatrician

Posted on May 9th, 2012

I have never found Dr. Scott to be condescending or unprofessional. My two girls have been seeing her their entire lives and they are quite fond of her. I chose a more expensive health insurance option at work just because it happened to be the one option where she was in network. I couldn't praise a doctor more highly. I'm very confused as to why the other families report issues with her.

Posted on September 12th, 2011

She saw my child as my pediatrician within the practice was out. Waited over an hour past my scheduled appointment time, with no apologies. She is a very mean lady, somewhat spiteful in her communication. She also misdiagnosed an infection. Horrible experience!

Posted on April 29th, 2010

She is condescending and unprofessional when asked questions about the diagnosis. Rude to my child and to me. Needs to learn people skills, especially when dealing with children.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2009

Dr Scott has been terrific with my two kids over many years. I would recommend her.

Posted on September 27th, 2015