Dr. Patricia A Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia A Thompson?

Patient

I can't say enough about the professionalism and courtesies that Dr. Thompson exudes. She makes you feel like you are the only one she is concerned about and takes time to listen. I highly recommend her.

Retired and Particular

Everything about this office, staff and doctor are professional and far above average. Only suggestion- If report of blood work, bone scan, etc, is requested...be sure and follow up and send to patient. Other than that... I highly recommend Dr. Thompson, as a superior medical professional.

been seeing her for years not much for seeing doctors but she s the best

Time For Me

I was referred to her for a special issue, and she squeezed me in right away. I was so relieved, as I needed to see her asap. My daughter that lives here and several friends see her as their Dr. also, and we all LOVE HER. The entire staff cares about us all.

ONE SMART LADY!!

I moved down here five years ago not knowing any dr.'s. My daughter is a nurse and recommeded Dr. Thompson. I have been extremely pleased with her since. She puts you at ease and you really don't feel like you are getting a procedure done at all. I had a problem several years ago and it was promptly taken care of with compassion and understanding of my feelings. I couldn't imagine going to anyone else.

Wonderful, Caring Doctor God Lead Me to Find!!

4 days before New Year's Day, Dr. Thompson had me come to the Beaufort office,on 12/28/2011, as a NEW PATIENT, the SAME day I called for an appointment!! This was because I was having an abnormal problem. She was efficient, friendly, precise and decisive; everything I needed to be made comfortable and reassured. What a friendly and wonderful, caring staff at Dr. Thompson's office!!

shes been great

been seein her long time and no problems very nice great bedside manners and definitly knows what shes doing