Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia A Alessi
Dr. Patricia A Alessi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bonita Springs, FL. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Patricia A Alessi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Patricia A Alessi has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 18
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia A Alessi - Posted on July 8th, 2014
great doctor, unfriendly office
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia A Alessi - Posted on August 12th, 2012
Dr Alessi is so nice and very friendly however if you need to go through the office staff or the nurse answering the calls it can be a nightmare! Took over 48 hrs to get a call back since I missed the call, had to recall, then missed voice message (at work) then call back....wait. Go to walk in clinic for BP medications being changed.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia A Alessi - Posted on May 5th, 2010
24 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Patricia A Alessi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsALESSI FAMILY CARE PA, 9400 Bonita Beach Rd SE Ste 102, Bonita Springs, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patricia A Alessi, DO - Family Medicine in Bonita Springs, FL, in this video.
Dr. Patricia A Alessi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bonita Springs, FL.