Dr. Patricia A Allamon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia A Allamon?

She is Awesome !!

Very Happy with her, definitely visit her

Staff review

This review is mainly for the front office staff. They are rude, unfriendly and uppity. I and friends have worked for healthcare offices in the past and this is one of the number one problems. People that work in healthcare are over worked, stressed and take it out with bad manner on customers. That particular office the girls were right out unfriendly on my first visit, I made a request on line with the 2nd visit and there was miscommunication that could have been avoided if the girls had not been so uppity and rude when I tried to ask questions. I left as I had to wait over an hour and a half and found that was my fault but there is no reason for being outright unfriendly. When I tried to make another appointment on line I was ignored so I have found another doctor even though I really liked Dr. Patricia Allamon. Again, not to respond to an appointment request is bad business and rude.

You're just a warm body for insurance collection

Dr. Allamon's office is in existence to mainly bill your insurance company. During my visit I was only with the Dr for about 10 minutes. She's a nice lady, but I didn't go to meet a nice lady. Very poor doctor and bedside manner. Didn't even bother to follow up with my results. I had to keep calling in to find out when my results came in. The front office staff is helpful upfront, but good luck getting what you need after your visit.

I wish Dr. Allamon hadn't left Conroe

Dr. Allamon I would just like for you to know you were a BIG help to me and my family especially my mother. We miss you so much and hope that you would come back. No other doctor we know takes time to sit with us and talk about the problem. We love you and you need to come back. If you don't come back I might have to make a special trip. Keep up the good work!!

Dr. A is compassionate and very knowledgable. I know I am always in good hands.

She should treat her patients right.

DO NOT USE DR. ALLAMON I went here about one month ago to get my yearly physical. I simply stated that I was stressed during my physical and Dr. Allamon went off on this tangent about these pills that help her when she is stressed. She started asking me all of these questions, which I thought was kind of odd, but continued to answer them thinking she was really interested in helping me out. After the 15-20 minute conversation about stress she asked if I would like to purchase a bottle of the stress medication that she uses. It all made sense to me now! She was trying to sell me on something. I went ahead (hesitantly) and bought a bottle. They are still in my closet unopened, so I do not even know if they work or not.BUT the real sneaky part about this all was that Dr. Allamon submitted numerous diagnoses to my health insurance to get paid more for that visit. Anxiety and stress, which my insurance does NOT cover and now she thinks she is going to get this money from me. I got news for her... I will pay the bill and I will let EVERYONE know about how she treats her patients.I hope I can find a good doctor in Dallas that is not out to just make money and really cares for the patient.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry you were so upset. I remember you, because you wanted help with your stress. I spent more than an hour with you, in a 15 minute time slot. I was so worried, because you have so much on your plate. I hope you have found a way to balance your business and your personal life. It is my obligation, however, to bill the time that I spend, as any professional does. It is within my power to refund you for the supplement, if you were not satisfied. Simply bring back the bottle. Blessings.

Brandi

Dr. Allamon was the most amazing doctor!! My husband and I used her, we also used her for our 3yr old and 1 yr old. My daughter thought she was family lol. She asked often if she was coming over for dinner... It's is nice to know my child loved her Dr. I know for sure Dr. Allamon feels the same way :-) . We hadn't been in to see her vor a while and we were in the hall and I hear a loud somebody Dr. Allamon say my daughters name then said as she dropped to her knee come give me a hug! My daughter ran down and squeezed her Dr. Allamon tells her I missed you! That made my heart melt :-) .. She has recently moved to dallas so treat her good because we miss her bad!!!

Doctor's Response

Love ya'll

Couldn't find a better doctor

Absolutely wonderful doctor. She always makes sure I understand everything. Great bedside manner. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Great with children and adults. Can't say enough good about this doctor and staff!!!