Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia B Allen MD
Dr. Patricia B Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loxahatchee, FL, with other offices in Brandon, FL and Loxahatchee, FL . She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia B Allen has 3 locations
Dr. Patricia B Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Patricia B Allen has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Patricia B Allen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Outstanding, Caring physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia B Allen - Posted on September 7th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia B Allen - Posted on October 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia B Allen - Posted on July 17th, 2014
29 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1990
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Patricia B Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Patricia B Allen's office for more information.
13001 Southern Blvd Loxahatchee, FL : (877) 561-2051
119 Oakfield Dr Brandon, FL : (813) 571-5270
7040 Seminole Pratt Whitney Rd Ste 25 Loxahatchee, FL : (877) 561-2051
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patricia B Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Loxahatchee, FL.