Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia L Andrade
Dr. Patricia L Andrade, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Bedford, MA, with another office in Fairhaven, MA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery. Dr. Andrade is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital of New Bedford. Dr. Andrade has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Patricia L Andrade has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Patricia L Andrade has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Patricia L Andrade is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Andrade is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1989
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Patricia L Andrade accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Patricia L Andrade
Dr. Andrade is on staff at St. Luke's Hospital in New Bedford where she has practiced general surgery for the past 14 years. -A graduate of Brown University School of Medicine, Dr. Andrade completed a residency in general surgery at Rhode Island Hospital in Providence, R.I. She has a special interest in surgical treatment of breast cancer and has been instrumental in bringing the latest breast cancer treatments to the South Coast region. -A native of New Bedford, Dr. Andrade is involved as a volunteer in the community and serves as the chairperson of the New Bedford Board of Health. -She is board certified in general surgery.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patricia L Andrade is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Bedford, MA.