Dr. Patricia Ardise Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Ardise?

bad circumcision

Posted on October 1st, 2014

Dr. Ardis did not do our son's circumcision correctly and as a result at 9 months he had to have it re-done.

Posted on May 3rd, 2014

Dr Ardise was wonderful during my labor and delivery. Only issue was I didn't like how long I would wait in the office when I had an appointment scheduled

Posted on August 30th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr Ardise. She has been my dr for the past 5 years. She has seen me through 2 surgeries and a devastating loss of a baby. I am currently pregnant again and hopeful that she will be with me for delivery. She is kind and caring and always takes her time to explain things to me and answer any questions I might have.

doesn't send prescriptions to pharmacy

Posted on June 11th, 2013

On two separate visits, Dr. Ardise failed to send my prescription (electronically) to my pharmacy at the time of my visit. This caused wasted trips to the pharmacy to find no prescription. In the latest incident, My appointment was at noon, I went to pick up the 'scrip at 4, found that it wasn't there, and the Dr. was at the hospital doing surgery so I will not get it until tomorrow. I guess she doesn't want me to get better fast. I will not schedule appointments with her in the future. Dr. Vitale ordered my prescription on the spot in front of me and I never had this problem with any other dr. at Advanced. Dr. Ardise failed twice! Wait time was also the worst - 45 minutes.

Worst doctor experience ever!

Posted on March 10th, 2013

The support staff was great! Dr. Ardise was horrible. First off, I waited 40+ minutes between my scheduled time and waiting for her in the exam room. Then I was diagnosed positive for a serious illness, was retested before accepting treatment and was negative, but was still told to take a major dose of medication for something I didn't have (completely unnecessary for a false-positive). Now I went to fill my prescription and she didn't even send it in 3 weeks ago! ... and they "don't refill prescriptions on the weekends", because calling something in that you should have already is just too difficult. Worst service I have ever received.

Posted on February 7th, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Ardise. She listened to all my concerns regarding my pregnancy and put me at ease. I can't understand the other reviews saying she didn't have a good bedside manner. I would definitely recommend her to a friend.

Posted on August 18th, 2011

Would not recommend anyone to see her. She never called back to discuss my US results and a year later she claims we did. Very unprofessional and poor bedside manner.

Posted on October 7th, 2017