Is Dr. Patricia R Arledge the right Doctor for you?
Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia R Arledge
Dr. Patricia R Arledge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX, with another office in Lubbock, TX. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Arledge has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Patricia R Arledge has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.<br>Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Patricia R Arledge has the following 6 expertise
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Patricia R Arledge is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 93
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia R Arledge - Posted on September 26th, 2017
Dr Arledge is AMAZING!!!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia R Arledge - Posted on April 26th, 2017
Dr. Arledge is so sweet!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia R Arledge - Posted on March 22nd, 2017
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2017, 2018, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Missouri Health System
Dr. Patricia R Arledge accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
More about Dr. Patricia R Arledge
Dr. Patricia R. Arledge is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon serving the Lubbock area for more than 18 years. Dr. Arledge is experienced in Breast Augmentation / Lift / Reduction, Liposuction and Facelift. ...