Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Patricia A Auty has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Patricia A Auty has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Patricia A Auty is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Would recommend with confidence
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia A Auty - Posted on October 23rd, 2015
Compassionate and Caring. Takes her time and answers all questions.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia A Auty - Posted on April 9th, 2015
Dr Auty is kind and so easy to talk to, made me feel comforable!
Don't believe everything you read in reviews
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia A Auty - Posted on July 9th, 2013
I have had two surgeries performed by Dr. Auty. She was recommended by my primary care physician and I also asked a friend who is a surgeon in a different area hospital, who also highly recommended her. Obviously, all doctors make errors, but patients also have the responsibility of asking questons and seeking second opinions if they wish. Both experiences were positive. As a surgeon I felt she recommended more extensive approach to my situation; we discussed it in great detail and I opted for a less radical procedure. She, as well as any good physician, doesn't mind challenging, well-researched questions. For each of my surgeries, the operation went smoothly and was done laparoscopically, resulting in a much more quick recovery. In my particular case I couldn't be more pleased with the whole experience. As a surgeon, Dr. Auty also is often "operating" on the diagnosis of specialists.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia A Auty - Posted on February 21st, 2013
This physican was dead wrong with my diagnosis-glad I'm not
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia A Auty - Posted on August 5th, 2011
This surgeon concocted a diagnosis to explain my pain and after major surgery, she diagnosed me as having this disorder. Well, it was CANCER instead. She failed to diagnose it. To the person who says that Auty has a good reputation in the community--how would you know this? How many people in community discuss surgeons? I actually know someone else she misdiagnosed so in my community she does not have a good reputation. She is less than courteous, and MOST importantly completely missed the mark on me and now my cancer was diagnosed a year later than it should have been. This is fact--I would not misrepresent this serious an allegation.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Auty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Patricia A Auty accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSEA COAST GENERAL SURGERY PC, 750 Central Ave Ste N, Dover, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patricia A Auty, MD - Surgery in Dover, NH, in this video.
Dr. Patricia A Auty is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dover, NH.