Have you seen Dr. Patricia A Auty?

Would recommend with confidence

Caring and proficient. I felt very at ease with Dr. Auty and her skill with my robotic surgery surpassed my expectations. My incisions are neat and healing well. Attention to pain and after care was thorough and comprehensive.

Compassionate and Caring. Takes her time and answers all questions.

Dr Auty is kind and so easy to talk to, made me feel comforable!

Don't believe everything you read in reviews

I have had two surgeries performed by Dr. Auty. She was recommended by my primary care physician and I also asked a friend who is a surgeon in a different area hospital, who also highly recommended her. Obviously, all doctors make errors, but patients also have the responsibility of asking questons and seeking second opinions if they wish. Both experiences were positive. As a surgeon I felt she recommended more extensive approach to my situation; we discussed it in great detail and I opted for a less radical procedure. She, as well as any good physician, doesn't mind challenging, well-researched questions. For each of my surgeries, the operation went smoothly and was done laparoscopically, resulting in a much more quick recovery. In my particular case I couldn't be more pleased with the whole experience. As a surgeon, Dr. Auty also is often "operating" on the diagnosis of specialists.

great

Nothing but good things to say . Dr really cares and it made me feel at ease.

This physican was dead wrong with my diagnosis-glad I'm not

This surgeon concocted a diagnosis to explain my pain and after major surgery, she diagnosed me as having this disorder. Well, it was CANCER instead. She failed to diagnose it. To the person who says that Auty has a good reputation in the community--how would you know this? How many people in community discuss surgeons? I actually know someone else she misdiagnosed so in my community she does not have a good reputation. She is less than courteous, and MOST importantly completely missed the mark on me and now my cancer was diagnosed a year later than it should have been. This is fact--I would not misrepresent this serious an allegation.

Absolutely Amazing!

I can only comment on my own experience with Dr. Auty and I have to say that I am shocked to read anything other than something wonderful about her. She has treated me twice in the last two year and was nothing but kind and professional. Dr. Auty has a reputation in the community as being very competent and as surgeons go she is one of the most approachable surgeons I have every dealt with. I would absolutely have her treat me again if I ever need another proceedure.

Dr. Patricia A Auty is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dover, NH.

Dr. Patricia A Auty Is this you?