Dr. Patricia B Nee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia B Nee?

Worst Staff Ever

I was a patient for many years of Dr. Geller. I stopped going to him but couldn't remember why. I decided I would try to go back to the group and called for an appointment with Dr. Nee as she was another doctor in the group that I liked. It was while I was on the phone, everything came back to me as to why I left in the first place. The person who schedules the appointments is the rudest human being I have ever encountered. She actually hung up on me twice while I was trying to make an appointment. I ca't believe she has been employed for that group this long. I write my review on past experiences with Dr. Nee as I will never go back to this group.

Horrible Dr. does not care about her patients at all...

I had to wait 1 hour and 45 minutes to see the doctor. And the nurses were very unprofessional and rude.

You mis- diagnosed my mother several time, you sent her to a doctor that was awful and when she told you about him, you still sent other patients to him.To me that is total disregard for your patients. You were terrible. You told me her condition and it turns out you were WRONG about that also even after reading her MRI report. DISGRACEFUL!!!!

Very kind

She is a very caring and helpful doctor. She will go the extra mile to help you.