Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia A Bachhuber
Dr. Patricia A Bachhuber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Bachhuber is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center, Hshs St Clare Memorial Hospital and Aurora West Allis Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia A Bachhuber has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Patricia A Bachhuber has the following 3 expertise
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Bachhuber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Patricia A Bachhuber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGreat Lakes Pathologists Sc, 8901 W Lincoln Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. Patricia A Bachhuber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.