Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia P Bajamundi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Patricia P Bajamundi has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Patricia P Bajamundi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patricia P Bajamundi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I was seen by this Dr. As I needed a same day ultrasound and she was the only Dr with an available appt. I knew my exact due date and weeks in my pregnancy because I had spent the previous four months with a private non kaiser Dr that had followed my pregnancy. Dr. Bajamundi was awful I feel so bad for those that are actually assigned to her. She completely refused to listen to anything I had to say, when I told her why I was there and how far along I was in my pregnancy she straight out told me that I was wrong. I reiterated that I knew exactly how far along I was because I knew the exact date of my insemination. Yet she still ignored me and said I was wrong. She then did the ultrasound and confirmed that I was right, yet she still insisted I was wrong and even put the wrong dates in my chart. I had to have my current Dr. Change the info once he started seeing me. If you are assigned to this woman do yourself and baby a favor ask for a different Dr.
41 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKp Cerritos Medical Offices, 10820 183rd St, Cerritos, CA
Dr. Patricia P Bajamundi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cerritos, CA.