Dr. Patricia P Bajamundi Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Patricia P Bajamundi?

Dr. did an great job with my third c section; she sowed me instead of using staples and the recovery was excellent.

The only doctor I feel understood my symptoms and treated me accordingly.

I was seen by this Dr. As I needed a same day ultrasound and she was the only Dr with an available appt. I knew my exact due date and weeks in my pregnancy because I had spent the previous four months with a private non kaiser Dr that had followed my pregnancy. Dr. Bajamundi was awful I feel so bad for those that are actually assigned to her. She completely refused to listen to anything I had to say, when I told her why I was there and how far along I was in my pregnancy she straight out told me that I was wrong. I reiterated that I knew exactly how far along I was because I knew the exact date of my insemination. Yet she still ignored me and said I was wrong. She then did the ultrasound and confirmed that I was right, yet she still insisted I was wrong and even put the wrong dates in my chart. I had to have my current Dr. Change the info once he started seeing me. If you are assigned to this woman do yourself and baby a favor ask for a different Dr.

Dr. Patricia P Bajamundi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cerritos, CA.