Dr. Patricia J Barbala Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Patricia J Barbala?

Dr. Barbala is awesome! Great great Dr. Unfortunately she has left the clinic I go to! I am so upset about it, I have been waiting for a Dr. like her to come along for so long. I am VERY disappointed! I am trying to find where she is now. :(

Dr. Barbala was the best doctors I have ever met...highly skilled. I am trying to locate her also. I left a message on her Facebook page. The new clinic indicated they don't have hospital priviledges which blew my mind. I will definitely not be staying with this new clinic. Too many red flags!!!

Excellent Service

Dr Barbala is a one of a kind doctor. The office was sold to a clinic and I have not been able to locate her. I am trying to locate her. She is one of a kind.