Dr. Patricia M Barrington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia M Barrington?

This is not just her job it is a "calling"

My husband went to her and she prodded him to getting a total exam. She found an enlarged prostate and ultimately cancer. She had the old fashion bedside manner and genuinely cared. She spoke with my husband and answered questions as he was apprehensive. She spent quality time with him and made him feel comfortable in this battle he will be fighting. She was great. Saved his life.

She is outstanding

Some people go into the health field because they think it is a great occupation. Others is seems to be a calling. Dr. Barrington is one of those people who has been called to medicine and healing arts. She is a complete Doctor. She listens and cares. She is gifted

Former Patient

Dr. Barrington really helped me in the middle of a complete breakdown. I was starting to have the physical effects of grief following the death of my brother. My blood pressure was through the roof, I broke out into hives and was experiencing panic attacks. I had no idea what was going on and was completely freaking out. She remained calm, very comforting and helped me realize what was happening. I am forever grateful.