Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Bauza
Dr. Patricia Bauza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD, with another office in Washington, DC. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Bauza is affiliated with Georgetown University Hospital and Washington Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Bauza has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
she stinks - she is rude to patients and treated me horribly because I was in pain management and treated me according to the stigma of what was going on with pain management - she has no experience and no bedside manner - she transferred from an office in DC which says it all for me - I do not recommend her in any shape or form if you are trying to do something in conjunction with pain management - my focus were other things in my life and she would only focus on the pain management and I have been in pain management for six years with no problems and she created huge problems for me and is the kind of dr who will twist your words around and plant seeds in other doctor's minds even ones who have been with you for six years and didn't follow the crowd - she is an awful doctor - I would stay away from her at all costs
Excellent attention to detail. Very objective and interested. If you want a doctor who's a pushover and will tell you what you want to hear, probably not going to be a good fit. If you want a doctor who is a skilled good listener and will compassionately tell you what you need to hear and work to get you on the right track, I'd highly recommend her.
Dr. Bauza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Georgetown University Hospital
Washington Hospital Center
11 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Caribe
Graduated in 2006
Mayo School Of Graduate Medical Education
Dr. Patricia Bauza accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patricia Bauza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.