Dr. Patricia Bauza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Bauza?

Heart not in it.

Pays no attention to detail. Would not call referring Doctor who wanted to talk to her. She said she had seen my husband 3 months ago; she said to him " Don't you remember? ". It was she who didn't remember it was a year ago. I could go into further examples but this is enough.

she stinks - she is rude to patients and treated me horribly because I was in pain management and treated me according to the stigma of what was going on with pain management - she has no experience and no bedside manner - she transferred from an office in DC which says it all for me - I do not recommend her in any shape or form if you are trying to do something in conjunction with pain management - my focus were other things in my life and she would only focus on the pain management and I have been in pain management for six years with no problems and she created huge problems for me and is the kind of dr who will twist your words around and plant seeds in other doctor's minds even ones who have been with you for six years and didn't follow the crowd - she is an awful doctor - I would stay away from her at all costs

Excellent attention to detail. Very objective and interested. If you want a doctor who's a pushover and will tell you what you want to hear, probably not going to be a good fit. If you want a doctor who is a skilled good listener and will compassionately tell you what you need to hear and work to get you on the right track, I'd highly recommend her.