More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Blanco
Dr. Patricia Blanco, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in University Park, FL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Blanco is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital, All Children's Hospital and University Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Blanco has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 79
Every time we go we end up waiting over an hour. The last time we went we were asked to come in early as the doctor was trying to leave early. I took extra time off for the visit. We were taken back first, seen last. With a 1yo trapped in a room for over an hour. Patients I saw come into the waiting room after we were called back left before we were even seen. I understand her time is valuable. But so is mine. The nurses at the front are always rude and dismissive when we call with concerns. Sometimes it takes days for a call back.
Dr. Blanco is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph's Hospital
All Children's Hospital
University Community Hospital
The Tampa General Hospital
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
28 Years Experience
University of South Florida Health
Graduated in 1988
All Childrens Hospital
Dr. Patricia Blanco accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Pediatrics, 8460 Cooper Creek Blvd, University Park, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patricia Blanco in this video.
Dr. Patricia Blanco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near University Park, FL.