Dr. Patricia Braly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Braly?

Excellent

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Dr. Brayly is a excellent doctor. She takes time to explain any and all procedures and great bedside manners. I can't say enough about her professional expertise and down to earth person.

Years ago she WAS a good doc, time has changed her.

Posted on April 17th, 2017

I have lost all confidence in her skill as a physician and that makes me sad.

Extremely competent

Posted on August 21st, 2016

I was referred by my gyn for endometrial cancer. Dr. Braly explained the surgery, even drew a diagram. I had researched the robotic procedure and watched a youtube video, because I was nervous about it. She reassured me it was the way to go. I'm glad I did. She is an extremely skilled surgeon. I had every confidence in her. For follow ups you will see the nurse practioner. She is very nice, chatty, but not too proactive in solutions for managing menopause without HRT. But that's Ok- I can go to my GP for that. Happy to say I am cancer free and that is what matters.

Only good things to say

Posted on May 27th, 2016

I had ovarian CA 26 years ago while living in another state. When I relocated to NOLA, I saw 2 other gyn/onc MDs, those were both negative beyond belief, one was horribly painful. Then I found Dr. Braly, she is the most competent, knowledgeable, caring and patient doctor I've seen anywhere in this state! I have seen a lot of gyn docs in my years, Dr. Braly is the tops. I would never see any other gyn/noc in Louisiana and recommend her highly.

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Braly by my GYN after being diagnosed with early uterine cancer. She spent sufficient time with me to explain the situation and her recommendations. She performed a complete hysterectomy using the Robot and told me no other treatments would be needed, much to my relief. Her NPA has done follow up pap smears every 3 months since the surgery. I have been cancer free for a year and a half. I went home 10 hours after the surgery with very little pain for such a major procedure. She did a great job and I highly recommend her. Wonderful surgeon.

Kathy

Posted on March 6th, 2015

I just had a full hysterectomy and dr braly was very nice and u were able to ask her questions only thing I didn't like was I couldn't do number 1 and I told them this before surgery. That is how I am. She kept me the next day still couldn't pee. But she was so ready to send me home without peeing. She was more into telling me my insurance would cover for me to stay in there again for another day because I couldn't pee. She sent me home. I was able to pee before I left. I went home and the very next day I ended back to the ER because I was throwing up and in bad pain. They admitted me in the hospital. I wasn't pooping. I had a blockage. I had to stay for another 3 days. I felt that she was worried about my insurance instead about me. But her nurse prationer was very nice and very concern when I went for my post opp.

Posted on July 17th, 2014

She came recommended by my GY doctor and my primary doctor. On my first visit she made feel like I have had known her a while. I felt very comfortable with her. On the second visit she explained they surgery I was having very fully. I would recommend her to anyone. A very pleasant person.

I would highly recommend!

Posted on October 28th, 2013

I had a pleasant experience with Dr. Braly & her staff. Lisa as her nurse practioner was very couteous & professional.

Posted on June 11th, 2013

I don't agree with the other two patients. Dr. Patricia Braly has the best bedside manner in the world. She takes so much time with you. She likes to get to know her patients, very compassionate and caring. Her staff are equally as kind. Her nurse Lisa is the best she goes out of her way to help you in anyway she can. They both give the absolute best care in the world. I love Dr. Braly and her staff. Highly recommend her and her practice

Posted on January 26th, 2013

I agree with the below comment.her NP is the worse. She told me a week after surgery I should not be in pain.excuse me you just cut me 8 inches! Horrible bedside manner she never came to see me in the hospital and never explained my surgery and what she did. I found out from another md that she took half my overy . I will not ge returning to this office

Will NEVER recomend!

Posted on January 19th, 2013

The nurses and staff are rude. Dr. Braly has the WORST bedside manner I've ever seen besides the other doctor that works with her. I was crying because i was in so much pain and Braly tells me "oh stop crying you're over reacting!" I JUST had a hysterectomy and I'm "over reacting" because I'm crying because of pain? I wouldn't recommend her or her lil rude side kick doctor to my worst enemy.

Posted on November 9th, 2012

Dr. B u saved my life along with God!