The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia A Briscoe
Dr. Patricia A Briscoe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Renton, WA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Briscoe is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center and Valley Medical Center. Dr. Briscoe has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia A Briscoe has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I am having a breast reduction by Dr. Briscoe. I was referred to her by two people in my office that I work at. When I went in for the consultation she was so warm and very caring. She really made me feel at ease. She guaranteed me that my insurance would cover the surgery and it did. I am thankful that I found a surgeon who is very thorough and makes me feel like a person and not a surgery case.
Dr. Briscoe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Patricia A Briscoe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPlastic And Reconstructive Surgeons Inc Ps, 17930 Talbot Rd S, Renton, WA
Dr. Patricia A Briscoe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Renton, WA.