Dr. Patricia A Briscoe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia A Briscoe?

Highly recommend! Professional and skillful in her practice.

The Best!!!!

Dr. Briscoe is amazing as far as the result achieved. She is very likable and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her.

Excellent service! :)

Dr. Briscoe did an amazing job on my breast reduction surgery.

unethical and unprofessional

Great Doctor

I am having a breast reduction by Dr. Briscoe. I was referred to her by two people in my office that I work at. When I went in for the consultation she was so warm and very caring. She really made me feel at ease. She guaranteed me that my insurance would cover the surgery and it did. I am thankful that I found a surgeon who is very thorough and makes me feel like a person and not a surgery case.

very concerned

She's a dr. that was quick to want you as a patient, but you definitely feel like a number after she starts on you. There is absolutely no compassion that I have seen from her, just rudeness to me and even to her nurse I witnessed first hand. She seems not to believe you if you are in pain and if you are, she is not wanting to help you through it. Will imply and tell you "you have no pain tolerance" and make you feel like an idiot. She has no tolerance or patience to work with patients that might have a harder time with her procedures due to preexisting conditions. Being a little more realistic on recovery time and amount of pain a surgery could cause, especially with pre existing problems should always be a must, prior to surgery, not "well most other people so better than that" after you are in ungodly pain. Pre existing conditions should always be taken into consideration first. She's quick to want to work on you, but if after she starts and you don't fall under her "EASY CLIENT" catagory, she seems quick to want to dismiss you or give you some lame excuse that she can't continue her full promised/agreed upon services. Part way isn't good enough, (Talk about a nightmare) unless of course there is truelly a medically good reason. But not because you are not the "EASY CLIENT" with zero problems or questions/concerns. AS a patient, it is our duty to make sure our doctor has our well being and best interests first.

Dr. Briscoe is a wonderful, personable, Plastic Surgeon. She is very friendly and knowledgable. She took a lot of time with me and I didn't rush at all.

very poor job

I got into see her right away. But the breast reduction itself was horribly done. She never did the sides correctly if at all - so now I have this bigger bulges that not only look unnatural, but are bothersome as well. She took my stitches out early - because we happen to be there at her office and she had my husband stand in for the nurse while she did this task. Very emotional for him and myself. I could not get back in to see her - and would not have let her touch me again if I could have. The scars on the sides are an inch thick.good luck.

She is the best

If you are looking for a warm, comforting, caring, considerate plastic surgeon you will find all of this and more in Dr Briscoe. Oh, and she is brilliant too. No I'm not related to her, just a patient who is greatful she found Dr Briscoe after being horribly scarred by another surgeon.