3.6

My first visit was extremely disappointing. This doctor was the rudest, most insensitive doctor I have ever been to. She did not listen to me and rushed through the visit. I will be finding a new doctor who is compassionate and wants to help me rather than a condescending doctor like herself. I would not recommend her.

Rude, disrespectful, doesn't listen!!!

Human being

Very thorough

I have been a patient of Dr. Buersmeyer for almost 5 years. I do wish she would slow down a bit and not be so rushed but she is very thorough and caring.

Dr. Patricia Buersmeyer

Excellent care and concern about parients best course of action for healing, and controlling health challenges...

Not a doc I would have chosen - had I known!

While I must say her expertise and knowledge of "Medicine" may be acceptable, I felt Dr Buersmeyer was cold, and basically uncaring! I am a young 75 yr old, if I may describe myself that way. As a retired nurse putting in over 47 years as a compassionate and efficient professional I felt censored by her for being 3 minutes late! * it was immaterial to her as to why! ( I have no history of being a "problematic or non- compliant patient! ). I do not feel at this point in my life that I need to be demeaned when responsibly seeking health care review. I felt chastised as a naughty child would feel being confronted by authority! She also was more than happy to exit the exam room within 5-8 minutes! She is an efficiency expert but no time and not a lotta heart for a patient!

Dr. Patricia M Buersmeyer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nampa, ID.