Dr. Patricia E Burrows Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Patricia E Burrows?

Just one word to describe this person: FANTASTIC!!!! Dra Burrows has been following my case study for the past 15 years, when she was still working in Boston,MA. As a foreign pacient she always tried her best to accommodate all my appoitments and never, never let me! I would still need more procedures and since I moved to Switzerland it is unbelivable hard to trust and find someoneclose to beat her experience, personality,...I will follow her wherever she goes.

Wonderful

I am an adult male that was seen by different doctors in my home state, none of which knew what I had. This led me to research my problem on my own. Luckily during this research I found Dr. Burrows. I visited her in Milwaukee for treatment of my venous malformation. Not only her but the entire staff was wonderful. I would strongly suggest having her evaluate you if you have been diagnosed with a vascular malformation.

Dr. Burrows fit me in, as she has expertise on my vascular anomaly, and she was leaving soon for a new position much further from my home. I was very pleased with her work and her caring attitude.

She is a World Expert

My son was treated at the Top Hospital in Neonatology in the U.S., however, they did not have enough experience in vascular malformations. Everyone in the United States kept pointing me to her. Luckily, she had moved to my own state, Texas. She was the only person that did a lymphangiogram and studied my son's lymphatic problem like no one has. She is one of the most valuable doctors in the country. She is kind, respectful and will follow up.Please know that some doctors treat the lymphatic malformation but no many can realy study the composition of the lymphatic system in the body prior to treatment. She does the two.

Dr. Burrows has been treating my daughter since she was 9 and we have followed from every hospital. She was able to diagnosis my daughter before even seeing her. She show complete professionalism all the time.

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Burrows.

My daughter was treated by Dr. Burrows from age 4 to age 20 (until Dr. Burrows left the East Coast). Dr. Burrows is the only Doctor among dozens that have treated my daughter that I trusted so much that I tried having her make some difficult medical decisions for us (she wouldn't, of course, those decisions had to be made by us). I have no doubt that without Dr. Burrows' procedures over the years, my daughter would have lost her leg by now. Dr. Burrows made herself readily available to us by phone, e-mail and appointment (actually, often without appointments!), and she has continued to offer consultation to us on several occasions from halfway across the country. We are still searching for a new interventioal radiology 'home' for my daughter - unfortunately, Dr. Burrows set such a high bar that few, if any, will match!

Dr. Patricia E Burrows is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.