Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia H Calvo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Patricia H Calvo has the following 13 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Patricia H Calvo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patricia H Calvo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 69
A lot of the comments about her not being personable but Calvo is just business like, at the end of the day knows her stuff 100%. My wife had an emergency c-section and Calvo was a rockstar through event. Going forward would put any of my family in her care after seeing what happened to my wife. She was awesome with advice afterwards and check ups as well. If you are after a cuddly doctor who will stroke your ego she is not the person but if you want a doctor who will deliver, especially under pressure she is the person to use, I know what I prefer.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Dr. Patricia H Calvo accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsObgyn Specialists Of Ft Lauderdale, 6333 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patricia H Calvo in this video.
Dr. Patricia H Calvo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.